Awards, Certifications, and Affiliations
2007- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the American Diabetes Association (ADA) have recognized the high quality of diabetic care at Family Medicine of Port Angeles
Two sites Rural Health certified with perfect site survey!
Family Medicine of Port Angeles, an early adopter of Electronic Health Records, has received recognition locally and nationally for their work on quality improvement.
- 2009 National Rural Health Quality Achievement Award
- 2009 Premera Blue Cross "Healthcare Quality Leader" award
- 2008 Premera Blue Cross "Healthcare Quality Leader" award
- 2007 Premera Blue Cross "Healthcare Quality Leader" award
- 2007 National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the American Diabetes Association recognized the high quality of diabetes care at Family Medicine of Port Angeles
- 2006 Practice Partner Research Network "Best Practice" Award
- 2006 Seattle Washington: Winner Premera Blue Cross-Blue Shield “Clinic High Quality Award” for highest quality and use of evidence based medicine in Washington State.
- 2006 Kansas City, Missouri: Presentation at the American Academy of Family Practice Leadership Forum.
- 2006 Charleston, South Carolina: Best practice award (Practice Partner Research Network) for its work on using electronic health records to measure and improve health outcomes and treatment of high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol and other chronic health conditions.
- 2005 Seattle, Washington: Winner Regence Blue Shield “Clinician Performance Program” for measures of quality and evidence based medicine in Washington State.
- 2005 Practice Partner Research Network Practice Excellence award
- Transforming Health Care in Clallam County
- Practice Partner Research Network
- University of Washington School of Medicine Training Site for medical students and Family Medicine residents
- IHI Planned Care Collaborative Domain
- American Acadamy of Family Practice “Practice Enhancement Program”
- Washington State and Federally Qualified Rural Health Clinic